ReelMaster™ Twin Stacked Electric Hose Reel
The ReelMaster™ Twin Stacked Hosereel is the FIRST and ONLY electric hose reel designed and manufactured in the UK specifically for the Water Fed Pole industry.
THIS IS A PURPOSE BUILT ELECTRIC HOSE REEL, NOT AN ADAPTED MANUAL REEL
Please note that due to the current climate the build and delivery time for all Electric Hosereels is now running at 8 weeks for confirmed orders.
ReelMaster™ Intelligent control system including:
- Soft Start.
- Snag detection with stall cutout.
- Speed Control.
- Anti spooling technology.
- Low power consumption.
ReelMaster™ Mechanical Features including:
- High speed industrial rotary joint, not a manual swivel joint.
- Fully enclosed heavy duty chain.
- Roller guide to stop hose running over the side discs.
- High powered, High torque 12v DC Motor.
- Multiple fixing points.
- 3x Industrial quality flange mounted roller bearings per reel.
- All mechanical components replaceable and readily available.
- Low Maintenance.
- Stainless steel drive shaft and water inlet shaft.
- Easy to install
- Can be used with 6mm or 8mm hose up to 100Mtr.
- Winds in 100Mtr of hose in around 45 seconds, effortless and strainless !
- Hot water compatible.
- East to fit and can be removed in minutes with our optional mounting bracket.
- 2Mtr Curly cable on push button control station
- Runs from your existing system battery.
- Bolt down kit included.
- Manual handle included if required (Add 95mm to width)
- 2Mtr Fused electrical power cable in conduit
- Swivel Base add on available.
- Available in various colours, including Grey, Black, Blue, Green, Red and White.
- Designed and manufactured in house by the Pure Freedom engineering and development team.
- Built from quality, robust materials
- Single reels available
- Extension Arms available to guide your hose around the van doors
- Width – 380mm
- Depth – 440mm
- Width – 500mm
- Height – 1030mm
- Depth – 520mm
- Weight – 75kg with hose.
Please Note The Following:
- This Item is supplied with a 12 Month warranty against manufacturing defects.
- If the ReelMaster Hosereel is used with hot water, without the hot water hose upgrade, then the warranty will be void.
- To process a warranty claim the ReelMaster Hosereel must be returned to us at the customer’s expense.