ReelMaster™ Twin Stacked Electric Hose Reel
The ReelMaster™ Twin Stacked Hosereel is the FIRST and ONLY electric hose reel designed and manufactured in the UK specifically for the Water Fed Pole industry.
THIS IS A PURPOSE BUILT ELECTRIC HOSE REEL, NOT AN ADAPTED MANUAL REEL
Please note that the build and delivery time for all Electric Hosereels is now running at 2-3 weeks for confirmed orders.
ReelMaster™ Intelligent control system including:
- Soft Start.
- Snag detection with stall cut-out.
- Speed Control.
- Anti spooling technology.
- Low power consumption.
ReelMaster™ Mechanical Features including:
- High speed industrial rotary joint, not a manual swivel joint.
- Fully enclosed heavy duty chain.
- Roller guide to stop hose running over the side discs.
- High powered, High torque 12v DC Motor.
- Multiple fixing points.
- 3x Industrial quality flange mounted roller bearings per reel.
- All mechanical components replaceable and readily available.
- Low Maintenance.
- Stainless steel drive shaft and water inlet shaft.
- Easy to install
- Can be used with 6mm or 8mm hose up to 100Mtr.
- Winds in 100Mtr of hose in around 45 seconds, effortless and strainless !
- Hot water compatible.
- East to fit and can be removed in minutes with our optional mounting bracket.
- 2Mtr Curly cable on push button control station
- Runs from your existing system battery.
- Bolt down kit included.
- Manual handle included if required (Add 95mm to width)
- 2Mtr Fused electrical power cable in conduit
- Swivel Base add on available.
- Available in various colours, including Grey, Black, Blue, Green, Red and White.
- Designed and manufactured in house by the Pure Freedom engineering and development team.
- Built from quality, robust materials
- Single reels available
- Extension Arms available to guide your hose around the van doors
- Width – 380mm
- Depth – 440mm
- Width – 500mm
- Height – 1030mm
- Depth – 520mm
- Weight – 75kg with hose.
Please Note The Following:
- This Item is supplied with a 12 Month warranty against manufacturing defects.
- If the ReelMaster Hosereel is used with hot water, without the hot water hose upgrade, then the warranty will be void.
- To process a warranty claim the ReelMaster Hosereel must be returned to us at the customer’s expense.