New PowerUP with HD Chain Drive
An electric window cleaning reel designed to save you time and energy, improving your working day.
Time saving: Ditch your old manual hose reel and save time clearing up after each job with the new PowerUP electric hose reel. When saving a little time during each job means you can fit more stops into your working day, this reel becomes a great investment and pays for itself over time.
More comfortable working: Tidy up your hose reel with the push of a button and you won’t want to go back to manual winding ever again. This reel makes for easier working, reduced repetitive strain injury (RSI) and can be fitted into your vehicle at a comfortable height.
The reel’s unique torque and speed comes directly from our popular HD model and is perfectly suited to microbore and minibore hoses at 100m in comparison to other electric reels. The addition of chain now reduces maintenance.
No additional battery needed: The reel offers low power consumption and can be connected to your existing system or vehicle battery.
Industry leading: Water-fed pole system manufacturers such as Window Cleaning Warehouse, Facelift Systems, Nowas and Osmoworks have recognised the PowerUP electric reel system and incorporated our original products into their system design.
Buy with confidence: We are so confident in our product that if you’re not 100% happy, you can return it to us in its original packaging and condition within seven days for a full refund. Plus, you can contact us to arrange a visit to our centrally based location in Corby, Northants to see the PowerUP electric hose reel in action before you buy.
- Fits anywhere with easy installation tabs, self-tapping screws, jubilees, and quick release connector provided
- Universal mounting points for Waterworks, Facelift, Streamline, Osmoworks, Purewash, Xline Systems
- Lightweight composite, stainless steel and aluminium design for durability and corrosion resistance
- New HD Chain Drive for unbeatable durability and fully enclosed design for safety
- Operates with any existing 12v battery and supplied with emergency winding handle
- Heavy duty stainless 4000PSI rotary union with S26 quick release coupling and plug
- Suitable for use with hot water as standard
- Easy pull out or deployment without over spin due to heavy duty sealed roller bearings
- Hose not included but available in our Accessories section
- Dimensions: 41cm width x 51cm x height x 51cm length
- Weight: 13.5kg
- Inlet 1/2 inch quick release (garden hose size) S26 plug provided
- Outlet 6mm brass hosetail fitted standard.