ECO4 4040 Ultra Low Pressure Commercial R O Membrane
The ECO4-4040 is an ultra low pressure membrane, which is designed for commercial reverse osmosis systems. Manufactured by Toray, the ECO-4040 reverse osmosis membrane element is made from the highest quality membrane materials.
This 4040 membrane can be used across a wide variety of housings, including fibreglass or stainless steel commercial reverse osmosis housings.
The ECO4-4040 model is capable of producing upto 7,990 litres / 1,740 (UK) gallons per day, at a pressure of 75psi.
- Active area ft2 (m2): 87 (8.1)
- Applied pressure psi (bar): 100 (6.9)
- Permeate flow rate gpd (m3/d): 2,600 (9.84)
- Stabilised salt rejection: (99%) 99.0
- Membrane type: polyamide thin-film composite
- Maximum operating pressure: 600 psi (41 bar)
- Maximum pressure drop: 13 psi (0.9 bar)
- pH range continuous operation: 2 – 11
- pH range short-term cleaning (30 min): 1 – 12
- Maximum operating temperature: 113 °F (45 °C)
- Maximum feed water turbidity: 1 NTU
- Maximum feed silt density index: 5
- Free chlorine tolerance: < 0.1ppm